Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bruce Campbell is Dreamy


Chances are that the geek in your life is a fan of the Evil Dead movies. This is okay. Bruce Campbell gets the Fanboy Wife Seal of Approval. Bruce Campbell is dreamy, so this is an interest you both can enjoy.


The first Campbell movie I saw was Army of Darkness, and this was independent of my fanboy. However, Ash is the one who bought me Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, and Army of Darkness. (Sometimes my husband buys me gifts that are really for him.) We also have the following Campbell movies: Bubba-Hotep, the Man with the Screaming Brain, and My Name is Bruce. My husband has also read the Bruce Campbell biography and plays an Evil Dead video game.
Did anyone notice that my husband’s alias is “Ash,” the main character in the Evil Dead trilogy? This is not just a coincidence, and I didn’t pick the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment