Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aliens, Aliens, and More Aliens


There are quite a few Alien movies, and I think I’ve seen most of them since my husband has the boxed set. Fortunately, it doesn’t include Alien vs. Jason, or whatever that movie is called.

In these movies, Sigourney Weaver is in space and gets attacked by aliens. When the aliens are babies, they attach themselves to the faces of unsuspecting victims. Then, they incubate in their chests and pop out and kill the hosts. The aliens get bigger, and then they bite other people with their second mouths. I think their blood is acid too.

Sigourney Weaver has to fight these aliens in each movie, even though she dies in one of the sequels. Some scientists clone her so she can come back for another movie, but she is part-alien so all of the aliens love her. She, and her alien family, live happily ever after in space.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing as I'm pregnant, I will probably avoid these movies. I can just see the nightmares that would ensue.

    ReplyDelete