Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Joss Whedon is the Bane of my Existence

Why, oh why, do I live in a house filled with Buffy? My husband discovered Buffy the Vampire Slayer in college, and I have a few people I blame for introducing it to him. After he watched all the reruns on TV in the morning, he bought the entire series. To complete his Buffy shrine, he also bought the Angel series. Since then, every time he sees something that has the words “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” on it, he must buy it. He has everything except for the movie, which I hear it’s pretty terrible and it’s not in the Buffy canon.

Ash has every comic book about Buffy and Angel, and he also has several Buffy theology books. He has the soundtrack and video games as well. He also buys anything written by Joss Whedon, the guy who spawned Buffy. Ash has many comic books written by him, he has the other TV show Whedon created about the guys in space, and he has also made me watch Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog.

I don’t know why Joss Whedon is so addicting to fanboys. The biggest problem is that Joss Whedon is always creating, so this is a collection that will never end! Don’t let your fanboy get addicted to Joss Whedon. Just say, “No!”

1 comment:

  1. Firefly wasn't bad in my opinion, but Buffy...ugh.

    Lovely word verification today: graywoot, it's like a woot, but overcast and somehow a little gloomy.

    ReplyDelete