Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Degrassi: the Next Drinking Game


I hold Kevin Smith completely responsible for my husband’s interest in all of the Degrassi television shows. Now, when Smith mentioned Degrassi in his Clerks II commentary, he said that he was able to make a sequel to his movie because Degrassi did it too. When he said that, I thought he meant that Degrassi High was the sequel to Degrassi Junior High.

I was wrong. It turns out there’s another show called Degrassi: the Next Generation. It has a million seasons, and I guess they’re making more. It has some of the original characters as adults, but the show is about their kids. It’s very painful.

There is only one rule for the Degrassi: the Next Generation drinking game: Drink until the hurting stops.

1 comment:

  1. wow, it is great that its game is also available. It is my favorite tv serial. Now I want to play its game as well. I have watched all Degrassi episodes. It is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete