Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dollhouse

My husband was very worried that last year Dollhouse was going to get cancelled. Never mind that he never watched a single episode of it; he just wanted it to stay on the air because it’s Joss Whedon’s show.

(Terrible drawing by Fanboy Wife.)

Ash watched the 2009 season premiere of Dollhouse last week, and I tried to watch it too. I didn’t pay attention the whole time, but the gist of it is that it’s an action show. The woman who is the star was the evil slayer from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and she was the love interest in The New Guy. The show started with her wedding. She beat up a lot of guys and her stunt double jumped on the hood of a car. I think the point of the show is that she gets brainwashed every now and then and helps some spies. There’s also another brunette on the show who was brainwashed to be a doctor. The other brunette has fake scars on her face, and she is aware that she was brainwashed. I never figured out where the show got its name.

My favorite part of the show was at the end when the pathetic zombie walked across the screen and said, “Grrr! Argh!”

No comments:

Post a Comment