Saturday, September 19, 2009

U for Uninteresting

V for Vendetta is one of the many comic-book based movies. Ash said that the original graphic novel was better, but I wouldn’t know. I never tried to read the comic, and I found the movie pretty boring.


The movie is about a guy in a mask with a goofy mustache who fights crime… I think. I don’t know; I really wasn’t paying attention while my husband was watching the movie. Anyway, the guy in the mask gets a sidekick, who shaves her head. She reads someone’s journal from prison, and she quits her job as sidekick.

There’s some fighting, if I recall. I read the back of the DVD case to see if it would jog my memory, but it didn’t do any good. It claims that there is some action in the movie, but I don’t remember. The DVD case mentioned at least twice that this movie was made by the people who made The Matrix trilogy. That should have been enough warning for me.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, Natalie Portman's acting was enough to keep me away from this movie.
    I'm pretty sure that's a crime fighting hipster, based on his mustache, of course.

    ReplyDelete