Thursday, October 22, 2009

Superhero T-Shirt Matchup

I make fun of my husband a little bit more than I should, so I bought him this superhero t-shirt to make up for the anguish I cause him. Of course, I’m going to lose all of that positive karma by making fun of his shirt, but at least I tried!


Anyway, once Ash got this shirt, he thought he would quiz me to see what superheroes I can identify. Here are my guesses:

Green Lantern, Superman, the Flash, and Robin Hood/Green Arrow
Superman with a Noose, Alien-Man, Batman, and Batboy
Green Lantern, Face Paint Guy, Hawkman (his head’s a hawk), and the Torch
Aquaman, Mr. Clean, Stretchy Superman, and Another Green Lantern
The Terminator, Red Arrow, Yellow Arrow, and Blue Man

I don’t think I passed the test.

10 comments:

  1. If I grade you with half-points for getting the idea you get 50 out of 100.
    If you stuy you can score better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would someone PLEASE correctly identify each of these superheroes for me.
    (From left to right)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty PLEASE with sugar on top...I really need to know who these characters are :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think one of the Supermen is Captain Marvel and the other is Plastic Man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i like your names better anyways :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok ok......

    For those that actually care.
    Top Row: Green Lantern:Kyle Rayner, Superman, Flash, Green Arrow,

    Second Row: Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Nightwing:Dick Grayson

    Third row: Green Lantern: John Stewart, Mr Terrific, Hawkman, Firestar

    Fouth Row: Aquaman, Black Lightning, Pastic Man, Green Lantern: Kilowog

    Bottom Row: Cyborg, Red Arrow (or Arsenal..Same guy), Red Tornado, and finally Blue Beatle (the 3rd one).

    MIA: Green Lantern Hal Jordan. (I mean come on there were 3 other Green Lanterns but not the cool one.)

    Not MIA: Guy Gardener. Nobody like a hot head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry, but there are no "cool" Green Lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to help me :)
    Much appreciated!

    PS..Firestar is a girl. Is that Firestorm?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Third Row, far right: Firestorm (a male), but since the picture quality is bad I can't tell which one (however I don't think anyone really cares here)

    PS; Hal Jordan is the worst Green Lantern. Gardner is the coolest but every other GL featured is just as cool as Gardner. Jordan is a sexist man whore pedophile. He needs to go back to being dead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a little worried about you, Fanboy Wife.

    You correctly identified EACH of the Green Lanterns in this picture. I think the Fanboy Husband is getting to you!

    ReplyDelete