Sunday, November 8, 2009

Battlestar Galactica: The Plan to Bore

I thought I was done having to watch Battlestar Galactica, but I was sadly mistaken. It turned out that another movie, Battlestar Galactica: The Plan, was released recently. My husband insisted that we watch it right away, and he actually slept through the last half of it. I kept asking him, “Are you sleeping? Can I turn off the movie?” and he would wake up and declare that he was watching the movie. Then, 30 seconds later, he’d be snoozing yet again.


The Plan is supposed to be amazing because Edward James Olmos directed it, and if he could teach disadvantaged teens calculus, he certainly could direct a movie! Anyway, the film is supposed to summarize everything that happened in the series, but it’s from the robots’ perspective. I wasn’t entertained by the show and other movie in the first place, but at least it’s only one disk.

1 comment:

  1. But does it actually make sense is the question? I watched the whole series, thinking something awesome was going to happen and then, meh...unexplained unexplainable stuff happens, the end.

    ReplyDelete