Friday, November 27, 2009

Blackest Night Ring Checklist

My husband made me go to the comic book store recently so I could watch him drool on the comics. When we walked past the stack of Blackest Night comics, I saw they’re also sold with different colored lantern rings. I haven’t seen my husband wearing any new rings lately, so I bet he’s still waiting for his order from DCBS to arrive.


Amongst Ash’s hoards of comics, I found a checklist of Blackest Night various colored lantern rings. It looks like he’ll have eight rings total when the Black Lantern ring he already has is counted. Whatever will he wear on his thumbs?

1 comment:

  1. Well, maybe a Legion of Super-Heroes flight ring on his left thumb, and a ring on his right thumb in which he can conceal his Flash costume ? Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete