Monday, November 16, 2009

Forgetting Marshall

My live-in fanboy likes the actor who plays Marshall on How I Met Your Mother. I haven’t taken the effort to learn his real name, so I’m going to keep referring to him as “Marshall.” The first movie Ash purchased that Marshall is in was Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which also stars Veronica Mars. (I never bothered to learn Veronica Mars’s real name either…)


If you ever want to see Marshall completely naked, this movie is for you. If you don’t want to see him nude, then don’t watch this movie or have a braver soul fast forward through the breakup scene while your cover your eyes. If you didn’t know about his nudity beforehand, and you’ve seen this movie, then you have my sincerest sympathies.

In addition to seeing Marshall naked, you’ll also get to see him drunk and crying. The movie is about how Veronica Mars dumps him for another guy, and they all end up in Hawaii. Marshall falls in love with another woman, Veronica Mars gets herpes, and the movie ends with a puppet show about Dracula. There’s plenty in this movie for fanboys to love.

1 comment:

  1. Out of all the endings I could've guessed. A puppet show about dracula is not one of them.

    ReplyDelete