Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How You Met my Mother


My husband has been collecting the boxed sets for How I Met Your Mother lately. Unfortunately for me, this series is still running, and so he’ll have to keep adding to his collection. I think he started watching it because the woman who was Buffy the Vampire Slayer’s best friend is in the show. I think he keeps watching it because he likes the actor who plays Marshall. Marshall isn’t the main character, but I think my husband likes him because he sings all the time, believes in the Loch Ness Monster, and he’s from St. Cloud, Minnesota. (Ash sings all the time too. I’m not sure on his standing with Nessie, but I know he likes St. Cloud.)

1 comment:

  1. How I Met Your Mother is Legen... wait for it... dary!! I could see myself buying this series in a heartbeat. Suit up!!!!

    ReplyDelete