Thursday, November 26, 2009

That Stupid ‘70s Show


My husband has everyone season of That ‘70s Show because he has fanboyitis, which is an obsessive need to own complete collections of everything. I honestly didn’t even know that he watched the show when it was new, but apparently he loves it. He said that it reminds him of what he thinks his parents must have been like when they were teenagers… except without the drugs, friends, sex, music, or adventures… Perhaps he just likes it because there’s a nerdy kid on the show that likes comics and Star Wars?

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I'm so old ... I identify with this show in many ways ... lol ... I like Red always calling Eric "Dumbass"

    ReplyDelete
  2. His /parents/ were teenagers in the ’70s?! You two must have married young!

    ReplyDelete