Thursday, November 19, 2009

Warning: Caprica

I was relieved when I found out that the latest Battlestar Galactica movie only came with one DVD, so that meant that I would not have to sit through 96 hours of bonus features. I really thought the news was too good to be true, so I checked inside the DVD case. What I found was worse than a second DVD of bonus material. I found a little sheet of paper that there is going to be a spinoff show called Caprica! I thought the hurting was over, but no!


I also noticed that the Sci-Fi Channel is now spelling their name in a completely idiotic way. Why on Earth are they now the SyFy Channel? Is the genre of media now spelled “Syence Fyction” or did they just get a new marketing director who failed English?

3 comments:

  1. Blame the lolcats, or txt'ng teens, or the people who run Kuntry Kitchens and Krispy Kremes, or parents who name their daughters Krysti, or...Okay there really isn't anyone to blame, humanity is doomed.
    And I've heard that the new show is more soap opera than the the last one, if that is even possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought SyFy was dumb too. Apparently, you can't copyright the name "Sci-Fi." Lame.

    ReplyDelete