Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Comic

Because my husband loves all things made by Joss Whedon, he of course loved Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. It starred Neil Patrick Harris, who is Barney on How I Met Your Mother. Some of the other actors appeared in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which my husband enjoyed.

Don’t let the title fool you; this wasn’t a sing-along. It’s just a short musical about Dr. Horrible, who is in love. He has a blog, which the police would read so they could foil his plans.

Now, if that wasn’t bad enough, there’s now a comic about it. The comic is just called Dr. Horrible. Thank goodness it doesn’t come with a sing-along CD or sheet music.

2 comments:

  1. Neil Patrick Harris is kind of a god on my planet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I can quote dr horrible word for word. Often our arguments end in dr horrible duets. I really hope he doesn't find the comic though...

    ReplyDelete