Saturday, January 30, 2010

Secret 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…

Secret Six is a comic about a group of bad guys. Even though Ash has spoken extensively about this title, I can’t recall a whole lot about it. I remember that there is a contortionist with a lot of family issues. His name might be Rag Doll, and I guess he comes from a family of contortionists with the same name. I’m pretty sure that one of the Rag Dolls broke all of his bones in order to live up to the family expectations. There’s also Cat-Man, who is a guy who wears a cat suit. I’m sorry, but I just can’t remember the other four members.


1 comment:

  1. the contortionist description reminds me of a description of a batman nemesis that my husband told me about and again I wasn't paying that much attention so I have no clue. I'm going to guess that it's the scarecrow but then again, that might be wizard of oz.

    ReplyDelete