Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Few More Links

My blog made the list over at Sunset over Slawit.

I also have a link from Underpants on the Outside, which has one of the funniest blog titles I’ve ever read. If anything, just visit the site to see the banner at the top!
 
Last week, the Spider-Man movie website linked to my most recent Spider-Man post. The most amusing part of that was the advertisement that went with the link. It seems that Google believes that people who want to read my blog are in need of mail-order brides!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the relink - and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just mail order, but exotic AND Dominican.

    Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd snark about that but it would be too easy :)
    Congrats on the fame!

    ReplyDelete