Wednesday, February 24, 2010

He’s with CoCo

My husband was heartbroken when the Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien was cancelled. I was upset too, but I usually could never stay up long enough to watch it.

Ash was worried that the Late Night 10th Anniversary Special DVD would soon become unavailable after Conan got fired, so we bought it. The DVD was released in 2004, and that was before I even started watching Conan. It was fun to watch the recording because it had clips of Conan’s first 10 years, which I had never seen beforehand. The sketches between the clips were funny as well, and Ash particularly liked Jack Black’s musical tribute to Conan. The most horrifying part was Will Ferrell’s skanky leprechaun dance.


Overall, the DVD was enjoyable and earns the Fanboy Wife seal of approval. This is probably the only DVD that I’m going to complain about not having enough bonus features.

No comments:

Post a Comment