Saturday, February 6, 2010

Savage Dragon

My husband adores Savage Dragon. He even got one of his letters published in the letters page in the back of the book. He was so proud!


Savage Dragon is a lizard-man who landed on Earth naked with amnesia. He has a fin on his head, super-strength, and he can regenerate limbs. Even though he’s a reptile, he has hair on his arms. He’s also a cop. Savage Dragon had a girlfriend who was pretty much naked, but her clothing stayed in place due to static electricity.

If I recall correctly, Savage Dragon got married, had a kid, and his wife was sucked into a parallel dimension leaving S.D. a single parent. I think he also has a younger clone of himself to raise as his own. There’s a lot of drama in Mr. Dragon’s life, but I can’t remember all the details. It’s been awhile since my husband has talked about S. D., so I can’t recall all the details.

1 comment:

  1. Wow dear, Not even Close. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete