Saturday, May 8, 2010

Iron Shirt

 
Even though Ash usually dislikes comic movies (because he has the unrealistic expectation that a 2-hour movie is going to include all of the character developments and nuances found in years of issues of comic books), he is excited to see the second Iron Man movie. He really enjoyed the first one, and in anticipation of this film he is starting collect Iron Man apparel. I really hope that if he drags me to the theater to see Iron Man 2 he will at least have the decency not to wear his Iron Man t-shirt.

4 comments:

  1. You'll be lucky if he doesn't make you wear an Iron Man shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave and his friends all loved the first film and are keen to see the second one. I went to the first film and I've told him I am NOT sitting through another. I like the shirt though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate that you update this blog every day. It gives me something to look forward to. I don't really read new comics regularly so I'm disappointed that they try to cram too much into a two hour film. If it's successful there's going to be a sequel anyway...why not keep the audience wanting more instead of rolling up a few decades' worth of stories into a two hour feature. -Whoops! That was a fanboy talking. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom, I am relieved that Ash hasn't bought us matching shirts since Halloween.

    Blogmella, I hope you can avoid watching this movie!

    W.K., I'm glad I can amuse you!

    ReplyDelete