Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lantern Pins

A few weeks ago, I left Ash alone for the weekend while I was out of town. When I came home, he didn’t ask me how my trip was or if I missed him, instead he had to show off all of his new fanboy purchases! When Ash is bored and lacks adult supervision, he buys things online and ventures out to the local comic books stores and spends money irresponsibly.

  
This time, he bought all of the Lantern pins. I guess the rings weren’t enough. I’m kind of afraid to see what’s next.

5 comments:

  1. I like the robots! But the pins... I'm not sure I wouldn't kick his ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he isn't wearing them (yet).

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he does, he's hiding it from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green one is already out for sale on several versions, the yellow one is set to be released on october 27 this year, he may want to collect them if they start releasing all of them

    ReplyDelete