Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dr. Who’s on First


Since Ash is on a Doctor Who bender, all we can ever talk about is the Doctor. I told him I wish there was an “Abbott and Costello Meet the Doctor” sketch, but he doesn’t think I’m funny. However, I think I am, so now I will present “Doctor Who’s on First.”

Fanboy Wife: What are you watching?
Ash: The Doctor.
Fanboy Wife: Doctor who?
Ash: Exactly.
Fanboy Wife: So, you’re watching Doctor Exactly?
Ash: No.
Fanboy Wife: Then, what are you watching?
Ash: The Doctor.
Fanboy Wife: Doctor who?
Ash: Yes.
Fanboy Wife: So the show is called Doctor Yes? Isn’t that a James Bond character?
Ash: That’s Doctor No.
Fanboy Wife: But, what are you watching?
Ash: I’m watching Doctor Who.
Fanboy Wife: That’s what I’ve been asking!
Ash: Doctor Who!
Fanboy Wife: I don’t know!
Ash and Fanboy Wife: Third base!

2 comments: