Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fanboy Wife Blog-iversary


Exactly one year ago today I made my first Fanboy Wife post. To celebrate, I’ve compiled a list of all other bloggers who have excellent taste and have included me in their blog-lists.


Bags and Boards
Blogmella’s Handbage of Wisdom
The Bronze Age of Blogs
Cheese Dreaming
ComicMarts
Créve!
The Dot Matrix
Fanboy Vendetta
The Matt Murdock Chronicles
Memoirs of a Fanboy
Neil Alien
Patrícia Furtado
Random Happenstance
The Sci-Fi Gene
Slay, Monstorobot of the Deep!
Sunset over Slawit
Underpants on the Outside
     
If I missed your blog, please let me know and I’ll add it to the list.

6 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! May you enjoy a Doctor Who-free day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to have been remiss, especially since I check in every day. Corrected. Keep up the good work! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's been Doctor Who-free so far, but Ash has been at work all day.

    I just updated my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversary! Many happy returning visitors of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! Thanks for including me on your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A year already? Really? And the nerdery hasn't won you over yet? Ash needs to get you some Sandman or something...

    (All the best, FW!)

    ReplyDelete