Saturday, July 31, 2010

Images of Comics

In the world of comics, there are two big publishers: Marvel and DC. Marvel is known for Spider-Man and Iron Man. DC is known for Superman and Batman.
  
   
Another publisher of comics is Image. Ash said it was founded in the ‘90s by a bunch of artists. Because artists were running the company, all the focus at the beginning was on the art, and Ash said that the stories lacked substance. I suppose this has changed because Ash owns quite the collection of Image comics. Some of his collection includes Savage Dragon and Witchblade.
  
I used to think that I only had DC and Marvel to blame for my lack of shelf space, but I now know that Image deserves some of the blame too.

1 comment:

  1. No, it hasn't changed. They still lack substance.

    Apart from Phonogram.

    ReplyDelete