Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Things Ash Doesn’t Like

Ash once told me that the only reason he married me is because I’ll never make him eat broccoli. While we both can be finicky, our tastes have diverged as we have gotten older. While we both still have a burning hatred for vegetables, Ash has grown to love comics, science fiction, and music from the ‘80s. However, there are many things that I enjoy that Ash doesn’t like.
    
Here is a short list of things I like that Ash doesn’t.
  1. Renaissance Festivals
  2. Hula Hooping
  3. Black Olives
  4. Scrabble
    

3 comments:

  1. Okay, Scrabble I can understand, but Renaissance Fairs? That's supposed to be a staple of nerds everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, he doesn't like Scrabble? Weird.
    Though I do think there should be a blog about a husband who's wife like RenFairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, have a burning hatred for vegetables.

    I've even written about it:
    http://www.rogermwilcox.com/vegetable

    ReplyDelete