Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Green Lantern Movies

  
Ash is all giddy because he heard that there is a Green Lantern movie trilogy planned. I know he’s going to hate the movie because he doesn’t like any of the live-action movies that feature comic book characters he likes. I am predicting that we’ll go to the cinema, pay way too much for tickets, get stuck to the floor, have to sit behind really loud children, not be able to afford the $20 box of Junior Mints, and Ash will complain the whole time because it’s not exactly like the comic.
   

2 comments:

  1. I've long thought Green Lantern the stupidest idea for a superhero in comics.

    With that in mind, I'll probably love the movie.

    I do like Ryan Reynolds... despite his stupid choice of wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read the Green Lantern comics, but I remember having a single issue when I was a young lad. I'm not sure how good the movies will be, but they've certainly picked an intriguing character to highlight on the big screen this time around. But yes, you most likely will sit behind really loud children.

    ReplyDelete