Friday, August 6, 2010

Wonder Woman’s New Costume

  
I know that Wonder Woman’s new costume is old news, but I feel compelled to comment on it since I have often complained about the skanky costumes many female superheroes have to wear. Even though the new costume is skin tight, I think it’s a big improvement from the old star spangles skivvies! Wonder Woman finally has pants! She even has a jacket that’s not formfitting, which makes her pants and bodice palatable. I hope readers like the change so more superheroes get a makeover.

2 comments:

  1. I must live out in the boonies. I'm glad I don't have to see skank very often. ... I really don't get out much, do I? heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like wonder woman's new costume.Pant in leather look and blue color is very attractive.

    ReplyDelete