Thursday, September 16, 2010

There is No Hope

I guess the mutant Hope from the X-Men is all grown up now. It seems her superpower includes the ability to shrink in size, but unfortunately her head shrunk a little too much and now it’s out of proportion with the rest of her body. She’s also currently in the midst of a lawsuit against her plastic surgeon for the botched breast augmentation.
  
She’s still teamed up with papa Cable, who was in a tragic chainsaw accident. When the surgeons put his face back together, they put his eye on the side of his head.
 
  
Then again, I could be wrong because I am judging a book by its cover, and I was told not to do that. However, I do think that books that rely primarily on illustration can be judged by their covers, which I why I stress the importance of hiring artists who understand basic human anatomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment