Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fanboy Finances

If you find yourself in a relationship with a fanboy and it looks like it could turn into marriage, think about what your future financial situation will be like. I didn’t have the luxury of knowing that Ash was going to turn into a fanboy when we decided to get married, but I hope that doesn’t happen too often to other people.
 
  
Anyway, you might want to make sure that your fanboy is good enough at math to balance his bank account or he has a very nice job so he has a lot of disposable income. Otherwise, you will need to shoulder the financial responsibilities and transfer money into his bank account so he can pay all of his bills because he squanders all of his money on superhero t-shirts and comics. This will result in bitterness and cause you to write passive-aggressive notes about him to post on the internet.

6 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope your husband realizes (despite the humor) these posts do not bode well for your marriage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girl! I'd leave this loser in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should send that Asshole packing. F*ck him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As someone who just discovered the blog the other week, I must say this is one of the most mean spirited enterprises I’ve seen in comic book bloggery. You have an entire blog dedicated to ridiculing your husband and his hobby. I feel sorry for him, not you.

    VH

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proud to say I'm married to a fan boy :D
    Although I know the stresses of wishing he would SAVE money instead of splurging on comics and toys and such, I can at least say that he keeps everyday life interesting! never a dull moment~
    And its worth all the stresses, complaining about it is just a way to keep sane when things get crazy XD!!

    ReplyDelete