Monday, October 25, 2010

Stripper Ghostbusters Costume

I love Halloween, and Ash and I host a party each year so we can watch scary movies, eat candy, and wear costumes. Because I usually sew our costumes, we often only buy decorations when we go shopping this time of year.
  
Now, I know that a lot of women chose to dress up as strippers for Halloween, but it seems to be getting worse and worse each year. Ash and I recently went to the local seasonal Halloween store and passed through the women’s costumes to get to the decorations, and the first thing Ash noticed was a women’s Ghostbusters stripper costume. Ash pointed it out and said, “Let’s get Ghostbusters costumes this year.” I told him, “I don’t think it comes in your size.” Besides, he has enough Ghostbusters clothing.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post.
    Stripper Costumes

    ReplyDelete