Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Leave Red Dwarf Alone

Usually, I chose to write about my husband and poke fun of the things that likes. Occasionally, I also write praises to MST3K and Bruce Campbell since those are things that Ash and I both enjoy. However, today, I am going to break tradition. Instead of just teasing my husband, I am going to mock complete strangers who loath and despise me because I don’t care for Red Dwarf. Here is a picture I drew for them.

(Drawing by Fanboy Wife.)
 
(If you’re a person who enjoys Red Dwarf, but you are not fanatic about it to the point of calling people who don’t like it names, then this has nothing to do with you. Then again, you’re probably a reasonably sane person and won’t be insulted anyway.)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha I not only am not insulted, there really isn't THAT much to like about Red Dwarf.

    ReplyDelete