Monday, February 14, 2011

Comic Book Shop Shenanigans

Ash had a request for my entry for today. He wanted me write about how I love and support him, and how anyone would be lucky to be as cool as Ash. Instead, I’m going to make fun of Ash’s recent trip to the comic book store.
  
  
Ash usually orders his comics online because he gets a good discount and can buy a lot more books than any man truly needs. However, this week Ash heard there was going to be a sale at the local comic book store on back issues. In preparation for the comic sale festivities, he made a big list of all the comics his little fanboy heart desired. He was so proud that he only spent $62 for a cubic foot of comics. I am proud that he got all of his comics put away before the weekend was over.

1 comment:

  1. So how many comic books are there in a cubic foot?

    ReplyDelete