Friday, July 1, 2011

Anniversary

Today Ash and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary. Seven years ago, Ash only owned a few DVDs, a moderate CD collection, and he didn’t own a single comic book. He had never watched an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and he didn’t own any superhero clothing or jewelry. Things certainly change!
 
 
If you are a person who is contemplating marrying another person who is slightly nerdy, beware! When a young man moves out of his dorm room to a tiny apartment, the fanboyitis virus can incubate! Before you know it, your husband can turn into a fanboy.

4 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to my wife after we got married, 23 years ago at the end of July. I had noticed a comic book shop a few blocks from my work, then about a year after we got married, my department got a new guy who read comic books. About 4,000 comic books later ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I married a fanboy-nerd with a minor case of addictive personality... needless to say I knew what I was getting myself into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete