Friday, July 8, 2011

Papier-Mâché Proton Pack 2

I’ve never been able to sit still and watch TV. Usually, I’ll draw, paint, sew, or do something when the TV’s on. This is especially true when Ash is watching something that I could care less about, such as superhero cartoons or anything created by Joss Whedon. Lately, Ash has been watching a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I’ve been spending a lot of time playing with papier-mâché. Ash asked me if I was taking pictures of his proton pack as I made it, and I told him, “Yes, I’m making a dorkumentary.”
   
   
After completely covering everything with newspaper, I was able to add a few more parts, which will be covered later. The first layer of paper and paste I put on the circular part caused it to sink when it dried, so I had to fill the cavity up with newspaper to try and make it level when I put the second layer in place. I added the little vertical planks over the tube thing in the top left former, and I added a few more cylinders that represent various thingamabobs that Ash believes are very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment