Friday, August 12, 2011

Superhero Yoga: Saturn Girl Pose

      
Yoga must be popular 1,000 years in the future because the girls in the Legion certainly are flexible! The Saturn Girl Pose comes from Legion: Dream Crime Part Two. Once again, I couldn’t curve my spine nearly as much as the superhero. I swear I was able to balance on the ball of my foot for a second, but I must have dropped back down right before the picture was taken. Additionally, I didn’t get my hands bent back enough, but I’m amused by my melodramatic facial expression. Unfortunately, I couldn’t shrink my head and waist down to match Saturn Girl’s proportions.
  

2 comments:

  1. The following is an overview of the most popular Yoga teacher training methods. These days, there are so many options for Yoga teacher certification, that it might be good to get a general idea of Yoga teacher training courses first.

    Ostaderm Kaprex

    ReplyDelete