Friday, September 9, 2011

Superhero Yoga: Half Spider-Man Pose

Not only is Spider-Man a nerdy photographer who is part spider, but he is also a contortionist. The Spider-Man Pose from Ultimate Spider-Man is for Advanced Superhero Yoga. The best I could do is a modified version, otherwise known as the Half Spider-Man.
   
    
This pose requires flying through the air, but balancing on one fist is an acceptable modification. Since this is impossible, I had to balance on another foot. I was also unable to hitch my leg around my right shoulder, and I also failed at hyper extending my left elbow. At least I was able to do the web-slinging mudra!
       

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait till you try this for Mr. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Upload a photo to http://www.facebook.com/FanboyWife and I'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for your thoughts about the New 52 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Ash read the "Fantastic Four"? If so, the big issue will be finding a cover shot that's just Mr F. without Sue, the Torch and the Thing in it.

    ReplyDelete