Monday, April 30, 2012

Free Comic Book Day 2012

I almost forgot about Free Comic Book Day because Ash didn’t mark it on the calendar. Ash and I were out of town, and he had to stop at the comic book store. While we were there he spent about a fruitless hour looking for one specific comic. The man working at the store asked us if we’d be back next week, and I stupidly ask, “Why? What’s next week?” He said was Free Comic Book Day and did a little jig. He said that there were going to be Storm Troopers this year. Oh yeah, that’s going to make me want to drive a couple hours for that particular store’s festivities!
 
 
Anyway, consider yourselves warned! Free Comic Book Day is Saturday, May 5th.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. It's a big bonding day for me and 8 and 4 year old sons; comic books, car show in the park and maybe a parade and lunch. Besides, with comic books so pricey, its the only time of the year that they are guaranteed some books, unless I find some good ones in the clearance bin.

    ReplyDelete