Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Army of Darkness Chainsaw 4


In today's news: local woman uses newspaper to make chainsaw
I added a few more layers of papier-mâché to the exterior of my Army of Darkness cardboard chainsaw. I’m at the point where I can spend hours working on adding layers of newspaper without seeing a lot of progress. I think my husband is happy I’m working on it because he can play video games without me interrupting him while I’m sculpting!



The handle inside is thicker, but I don’t want to build too much too fast because I want to make sure everything has a chance to dry all the way. I also need to start thinking about how I’m going to make the back of the chainsaw. I didn’t cut any pieces for it yet because I wanted to get the inside done first. I should also start looking for screws and paint, but I don’t want to get too ahead of myself. 

1 comment: