Monday, August 5, 2013

Old Disks

I despise moving because I hate going through old stuff. I usually start off strong and everything is packed and organized neatly, but then as the moving date gets closer, I just throw all the remaining items in boxes and let my future self deal with it. After I move, I realize past me is a jerk and I refuse to unpack her stuff.



This is probably why I have boxes of items that haven’t seen the light of day in years. This could also explain why I also had a stack of old floppy disks! I don’t even have a computer that can read them. I can’t even remember the last time I used one. Perhaps one day future archaeologists will unearth these disks from the landfill and find what mysteries they behold!

1 comment:

  1. Do you really want future archeologists to read the emails you wrote in junior high school? Destroy them.

    ReplyDelete